By Daryl Crouch (@crouchdk)
Who wakes up in the morning determined to have a rotten day? Not many I hope. Most of us want to have an extraordinary day. I asked my family what are some of the things you can do to have an extraordinary day.
So here is an unedited list of some ideas to have an extraordinary day. I hope you will add to the list in the comments.
- Read the Bible
- Spend time with God: Prayer, Praise (songs), Bible
- Read books by a Christian author.
- Exercise (walking, running, etc.)
- Positive attitude
- Do something for someone else who is in need.
- Spread some cheer
- Share Jesus
- Text an uplifting message to encourage
- Post a positive or inspirational comment on a Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Faithlife)
- Share your faith
- Live and Love like Jesus
- Be Positive
- Call or visit a shut-in (or maybe run an errand for someone)
- Tutor a child
- Help someone today
- Help someone unexpectedly
- Praise God by actions
What are some of your ideas or thoughts on how to have an extraordinary day?
Leave a comment to add to this list. God Bless!